Thursday, September 24, 2015

Sunflowers!








 photo SassySunflowersmallest_zpsf1368115.jpg

My beloved Kansas has a nick-name -
"The Sunflower State"!
It's our state flower,  and as you travel down the
highways and byways here, you will see millions of
them, in all sizes and shades of yellow and gold.
So what happier project for this Kansas gal
to make than this cheery
"Sassy Sunflower Afghan"!
The pattern was sent to me by one of my dear
"Sugar Pie Sistas"  (thank you much, Euna!!!)
Here is a link to the pattern at "Mom's Love of Crochet.com" -
Please stop by and say "hi"- you will love all the FREE patterns there!

 photo KINDLE_CAMERA_1441374553000_zpsjnnxgqyt.jpg


I'm having a blast making it!

So what projects are you working on today???  Do tell!!





1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable! How many will you be making for your afghan? I wish I could crochet but if I recall what kept me from learning more about it was that I needed to keep a clear count of how many loops, etc and my brain works in too many directions at once. I'd always intend to focus on what I was making but then I'd be all...Squirrel! And off thinking of something else and lose count.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...