Monday, September 14, 2015

Happy "Feast of Trumpets" - Yom Teruah!

It's time to celebrate Yeshua- and His soon return for His Bride!



The festive table is set here at the
Little Prairie Home!
Homemade Challah Bread - an ancient tradition -
and sparkling grape juice -
and the candle symbolizing our
Messiah Yeshua, the Light of the World!
Gracing the table along with the food is
my treasured prayer shawl -
a gift from a dear friend!
On it are embroidered the words of the
Prayer of Jabez, found in the Bible -
"Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory!
Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm
so that I will be free from pain.”
(1 Chronicles 4:10)




Chag Sameach, chevarim!
(Happy Holiday, friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...