Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Spinning a yarn . . .


I love working with yarn!


Knitting, crochet, plastic canvas, etc. -
I love the feel, the texture as it moves through my hands
and becomes something useful before my eyes!
Some of my recent projects are pictured above -
a dishcloth, and two yarn trivets!
There is just something so relaxing and
soothing about creating with yarn.


So what hobbies do you have?
What helps you to relax?
Pull up a chair, and your latest project,
 and let's create and chat awhile!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in your yarn. So bright and cheery! I have been drawn lately to create something -- anything -- out of my stash of fabric scraps. Have made quite a few table runners and other little projects. They are not always beautiful when I'm done but I like the philosophy of just enjoying the process and not worrying so much about the end product :)
    Have you made any sweaters with your knitting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since not working I've done so much more crafting. Been learning how to knit and so long as it is a very easy pattern, it is enjoyable. Sewing will probably always be my #1 crafting love but I also enjoy making greeting cards these days too. And I do enjoy up-cycling old furniture into something nice and useful but haven't done as much of that lately.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...