Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Somebody Got Into Mommy's Yarn Drawer . . . ;)

While working at my computer the other evening,
I got something out of my lower desk drawer,
and absent-mindedly left it open.

When I looked again -
this is what I saw.
Now who could have done this???



Next thing I knew,
my livingroom floor looked like
this . . .




because *somebody-who-shall-remain-nameless*
got into his Mommy's yarn drawer . . .
for the first time EV-AH!!
I could have scolded, but goodness sakes,
how could I when he was having so much
FUN!!!!!










So, of course, I grabbed my
Kindle camera, and joined in the fun!!!




(That's me trying to hold a ball of blue yarn AND
the camera!!!)

And this was his response when I asked him,
"Now, what do you have to say for yourself???"




(Gotta love the whole "who, me??? looking away thing!!)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...